Industrial Customer :
You need to optimise the investment of a project of industrial capacities creation or extension such as:
- Creation of a factory (new process, equipment and facilities).
- Building of a new manufactuting unit on a « green field » (mastered process).
- Addition of new manufacturing means on an existing site (with or without building).
Distribution or service sector Customer :
Creation, extension or reorganisation of sites: retail outlets, administrative buildings, headquarters.
Most often the investment varies from millions to hundreds of millions euros. Generally these budgets are outspent due to a too ambitious initial budget or « bad surprises » arising in the middle of the project.
With the APTE method, the objective is to realise the « bare-minimum »project: answering the needs and specifications at the lowest cost. On the basis of a draft project, it can reach 15% to 40% savings on the initial budget.
Industry: the study concerns the manufacturing process as well as facilities’ industrial equipment.
Service sector or distribution activities: it consists of defining the optimised areas and reaching the lowest price/fitted square meter.
The APTE metho approach
The APTE method is the only method proposing a full set of reasonning tools to address globally, consistently and concomitantly the whole investment issue:
- Optimisation of the industrial (or service sector) processs.
- Choice of equipments and facilities adapted to the needs.
- Optimised space organisation.
- Decrease in building or organisation costs.